Welcome to Showtime's "Selling Event Scheduling System" (SESS)
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE SCHEDULED 10 WEEKS OUT.
LAST MINUTE OFFERS WILL BE RE-OFFERED FOR YOU TO DECIDE ON FUTURE DATES OR THEY WILL BE USED AS FILL-INS IF WE HAVE CANCELLATIONS OR RECALLS ONLY.
- Please click here to sign into the system.
- After March 15th 2011, Vendors, Marketing Agencies, or any other Demo Companies CAN NOT perform or set up their own demos in H-E-B. The Tex Fest Promotion event that allowed this, is now over. All Vendors must go through and set up their own demo events through Showtime.
- Split Partner? – Looking for a Company to Split an Event with you? Contact Blanche Nunez(coming soon a split partner event form)
- Notices, Reminders or Enhancements
We are coming to an end with our contract with Tallgrass Staffing whom has serviced our National Brand demos for the past 4 years. The last day of their services will be July 31st, 2015. We will momentarily halt all demos effective August 1, 2015.
We will review all current pending and future demo requests to determine if they are Primo Pick and Exclusive items to H-E-B. If your item(s) meet those criteria’s, we will evaluate demo availability and work with you on scheduling those demos.
Please note that due to legal and risk management concerns our “no other demo agency policy” will remain in effect.
We will still however continue to allow small companies that use their own employees (no Independent Contractors, Third Party Agencies or 10-99 employees allowed) to schedule demos they will be performing. The 3rd Party Vendor demo process will remain the same.
We apologize for this inconvenience, as we know it is one. Please recognize that Showtime is taking all of the necessary steps to decide the future of National Brand demos in H-E-B and how we will go to market for the future.
Please contact Blanche Nunez at (210) 938 0808 or Nunez.Blanche@heb.com with any questions.
- SESS System Update: Kit and Coupon details will now auto-populate into Proration Comments 2 and Proration Comment 3 when creating your demo
offers. (EMAIL BLANCHE NUNEZ TO OBTAIN AN UPDATED “HOW TO CREATE AN OFFER”)
- Beginning November 1st the Showtime Demo program structure will undergo a few administrative and marketing changes.
- Marketing Changes:
- Demo criteria selection will be based on:
- Offers that include coupons for the events. Offers without coupons will have low priority to be scheduled.
- Other prescheduled merchandising support to include ads, displays, and any other promotional activity or POS materials (kits).
- Sales potential
- Margin potential
- Unique, distinctive or items exclusive to H-E-B.
- Administrative Changes: (See FEE INFORMATION Tab)
- Fee Changes –Our demo fees schedule has been static since 2006. In order to provide the stores an equitable return on their investment, the fees will be raised according to the schedule below.
Updated: March 2011